Warranty and Returns
Bondi Beach Bag Company Australia Returns Policy
www.bondibeachbagco.com.au is the domain name owned and operated by Retail Retail Pty Ltd.
Thank you for shopping with bondibeachbagco.com.au. We want you to be confident about your purchases on our website and to enjoy shopping with us as much as we enjoy serving you. Your business is important to us.
We try our best to minimise any defects or hassles, but when they do occur, we are here to assist you. To ensure that any return goes as smoothly as possible please read the returns policy below.
Please note, warranties vary depending on the nature of the goods, their purchase price and description. See your item description for details. We do not build the cost of extra/ voluntary warranty into the cost of our goods so, if our warranty periods may be shorter than offline stores, it is part of the reason our goods are such a great price!
If you need more information or if you want to know more about your rights and responsibilities as a consumer please contact us or visit the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission at http://www.accc.gov.au.
General Returns Policy
If a product is wrongly described, different from a sample shown or does not do what it is supposed to do, you may choose between a replacement, store credit or refund. Bondibeachbagco.com.au will pay all freight charges in such cases. Please note the incorrectly sent item will need to be returned in original condition to be eligible for a replacement, store credit or refund.
How to request a return for defective or DOA items
STEP 1. Please contact us as soon as the problem arises via our online "contact us" form stating your order number, the item(s) you are returning and details of the problem.
STEP 2. When returning an item to us please ensure the item is packaged securely and appropriately for postage. We do not and will not refund an item that it damaged in return transit.
Our return policy is valid for 14 days so please return the item immediately. Bondibeachbagco.com.au is responsible for shipping charges to return the item to us.
STEP 3. Once the item is received by us, and provided the returned item meets our DOA or defective items criteria, we will provide you with a credit to your account, a replacement product or a full refund to your original method of payment. This will be done within 7 business days of receiving the item and advise you of the outcome.
Change of mind Returns
Change of Mind Items.
If you change your mind about the product you purchased from Bondibeachbagco.com.au
(up to a value of $200, excluding bulk orders), you are welcome to return the
product to us.
For a credit to be issued, the item must be returned to us in its original condition - undamaged and unopened, including the outer packaging. Once the item is returned and assessed, a store credit will be issued for the original purchase price of the goods, less any shipping costs and a re-stocking fee of 10% of the purchase price. If you received free delivery then the delivery cost will also be deducted.
How to request a Change of Mind return
STEP 1. Please contact us within 14 days of delivery of the item via our online "contact us" form stating your order number and the item(s) you are returning. Our Customer Service Team will then issue a Return Merchandise Authorisation Number (RMAN) by email which will contain all relevant return information.
STEP 2. Return the item to Bondibeachbagco.com.au using the address provided. The RMAN is valid for 14 days, so please return the item immediately. Please feature the RMAN prominently on the outer packaging when you send it back to us. Please do not write the number on the item packaging itself.
You are responsible for all costs to facilitate the return of the item to us. Bondibeachbagco.com.au does not accept any liability for returned items until they have been received by us. For high value items, we recommend using an insured and trackable delivery method. Please ensure the item is packaged securely and appropriately for postage. We do not and will not refund an item that it damaged in return transit.
STEP 3. Please allow 14 days for the return to be processed.
Once the item has been received and assessed, we will provide a credit on your
Bondibeachbagco.com.au account for the product amount (excludes delivery). Once the
credit is on your account, you may place another order at your leisure.
Warrantable Items. A warrantable item
is one which is covered by a manufacturers warranty. This is often the case
in brand-name outdoor power equipment units and spares.
Warranty claims are handled by the manufacturer, please contact them immediately and follow their Returns Policy and Instructions. If you require any assistance or contact details please feel free to contact us via our online "contact us" form stating your order number, the item(s) you are wishing to return and details of the problem.
General Warranty and Repair Conditions
- Warranties do not cover wear and tear, consumable parts, misuse, neglect or tampering by unauthorised persons.
- Proof of purchase must be provided with every claim.
- Please contact us as soon as a manufacturing defect arises during the warranty period to arrange the replacement or return of the goods. Please do not continue to use the goods once a fault is suspected.
- Once the replacement or return has been approved and an RMAN (Returned Merchandise Authorisation Number) has been issued, please follow the instructions given by our customer service department.
- If goods are requested to be returned, please do so promptly within 14 days unless by other agreement. Please include all accessories and package goods safely to prevent damage. Goods requested for return must be received before a replacement may be shipped.
- If goods are not required to be returned, please dispose of them carefully and in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Shipping and insurance will be covered by Bondibeachbagco.com.au if a manufacturing fault arises within the first 30 days from date of purchase, after this time shipment and insurance is the responsibility of the purchaser. We recommend using a registered, insured service.
- Any repairs will be carried out promptly by Bondibeachbagco.com.au, usually within 7 business days of receiving the goods, and all repairs are guaranteed. Please note, if parts are required to be brought in from the manufacturer this time may vary.
- If the goods returned have a valid manufacturing defect that cannot be repaired, the defective goods will be replaced with new goods or with a new, suitable product with similar specifications. In this case the defective goods become the property of Bondibeachbagco.com.au and the new goods become your property. New goods are covered by new warranty.
- If suitable replacement goods cannot be provided, you will be refunded. The refund amount can vary, depending on the consumption of the goods, and may be part of or up to the full original purchase price of the goods. In this case the defective goods become the property of Bondibeachbagco.com.au.
- Should no fault be found or the warranty claim be invalid Bondibeachbagco.com.au reserves the right to charge a $30 testing fee in addition to any applicable shipping, return shipping, labour or parts costs.